1.Mohammed M. Alani, Hissam Tawfik, Mohammed Saeed, Obina Anya (Eds.), Applications of Big Data Analytics: Trends, Issues, and Challenges, Springer (UK), July 2018 (Springer)
2.Mohammed M. Alani, Guide to Cisco Routers Configuration: Becoming a Router Geek, 2nd Ed., Springer (UK), May 2017. (Springer).
3.Mohammed M. Alani, Elements of Cloud Computing Security: A Survey of Key Practicalities, Springer (UK), July 2016. (Springer)
4.Mohammed M. Alani, Guide to OSI and TCP/IP Models, Springer (UK), March 2014. (Springer)
5. Mohammed M. Alani, Guide to Cisco Routers Configuration: Becoming a Router Geek, Springer (UK), July 2012. (Springer).
1.Mohamed Alloghani, and Mohammed M. Alani, Security Challenges in Software Engineering for the Cloud: A Systematic Review, in “Software Engineering in the Era of Cloud Computing” by Editors: Zaigham Mahmood, Springer, Jan 2020. (Springer)
2.Mohammed M. Alani, and Mohamed Alloghani, Security Challenges in the Industry 4.0 Era, in “Industry 4.0 Engineering for a Sustainable Future” by Editors:Mohammed Dastbaz and Peter Cochrane, Springer, April, 2019. (Springer)
3.Mohammed M. Alani, Cloud Security: A Security Management Perspective, chapter in “Strategic Engineering for Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics” by Editors: Hosseinian-Far, Amin, Ramachandran, Muthu, Sarwar, Dilshad, published by Springer, March 2017. (Springer)
1. M. Alloghani, Mohammed M. Alani, D. Al-Jumeily, T.Baker, J. Mustafina, A. Hussain, A. Aljaaf, A systematic review on the status and progress of homomorphic encryption technologies, Journal of Information Security and Applications, Vol 48, Oct 2019 (Elsevier). (IF:1.537)
2. A. Alsadhan, A. Hussain, P. Liatsis, Mohammed M. Alani, H. Tawfik, P. Kendrick, H. Francis, Locally weighted classifiers for detection of neighbor discovery protocol distributed denial‐of‐service and replayed attacks, Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, Special Issue, 2019, (Wiley). (IF:1.258)
3. Obinna Anya, Hissam Tawfik, Mohammed M. Alani, Jia Hu,Cybersecurity Design Considerations for Cross-boundary Clinical Decision Support, Journal of Reliable Intelligent Environments, 2019, Vol 5, Issue 2, pp 91-103 (Springer).
4.Mohammed M. Alani, Android Users Privacy Awareness Survey, International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies, 2017, Vol 11, Issue 3, pp 130-144. (Fulltext)
5. Mohammed M. Alani, Securing the Cloud: Threats, Attacks and Mitigation Techniques, Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Technologies (JACST), ISSN:2227-4332, Vol. 3, Issue 2, pp. 202-213, October 2014. DOI: 10.14419/jacst.v3i2.3588. ABSTRACT. PDF.
6. Mohammed M. Alani, Mathematical Approximation of Delay in Voice over IP, International Journal of Computer and Information Technology (IJCIT), ISSN: 2279-0764, Vol. 3, Issue 1, January 2014.ABSTRACT. PDF.
8. Mohammed M. Alani, Testing Randomness in Ciphertext of Block-Ciphers Using DieHard Tests, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security (IJCSNS),ISSN : 1738-7906, Vol.10, No.4, April 2010. ABSTRACT.(pdf)
1.Mohammed M. Alani, Applications of Machine Learning in Cryptography: A Survey, Proceedings of the 2019 the 3rd International Conference on Cryptography, Security and Privacy (ICCSP 2019) , Jan 2019, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (ACM)(Pre-print)
2.Mohammed M. Alani, IoT Lotto: Utilizing IoT Devices in Brute-force Attacks, Proceedings of 2018 The 6th International Conference on Information Technology: IoT and Smart City (ICIT 2018), Dec. 2018, Hong Kong. (ACM) (Pre-Print). Download full-text here.
3. Abeer A. Alsadhan, Mohammed M. Alani, Detecting NDP Distributed Denial of Service Attacks Using Machine Learning Algorithm Based on Flow-based Representation, published in proceedings of 11th International Conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering (DeSE), Cambridge, UK, Sep. 2018. (IEEE Xplore).
4.Mohammed M. Alani, Measuring Ciphertext Randomness using DieHard Randomness Index, published in the American University in Emirates International Research Conference, Dubai, UAE, November 2017. (Springer)
5.Mohammed M. Alani, Prioritizing Cloud Security Controls, published in Second International Conference on Advanced Wireless Information, Data, and Communication Technologies (AWICT 2017), Université Paris-Saclay, France, November, 2017. (ACM). Download full-text here.
6.Mohammed M. Alani, MANET Security: A Survey, published in the 4th IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing, and Engineering, Penang, Malaysia, November 2014.(IEEE Xplore)
7.Mohammed M. Alani, Securing the Cloud against Distributed Denial of Service Attacks: A Review, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference of Applied Information and Communications Technologies, Muscat, Oman, April 2014. ABSTRACT. Pre-Print Version (PDF).
8.Mohammed M. Alani, Neuro-Cryptanalysis of DES and Triple-DES, published in proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP2012), Nov. 2012, Doha, Qatar.(LNCS 7667/2012, Springer, http://doi.org/jqm)
9. Mohammed M. Alani, Neuro-Cryptanalysis of DES, Proceedings of the World Congress on Internet Security 2012, June 10th-12th, 2012, University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada.(IEEE Xplore)
10. Mohammed M. Alani, Measuring the Effect of AES Encryption on VoWLAN QoS, Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Software, Telecommunications, and Computer Networks (SoftCOM2010), Split, Croatia, September 2010. ABSTRACT. (IEEE Xplore)
11. Mohammed M. Alani, DES96 – Improved DES Security, Proceedings of The 7th IEEE International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals and Devices (SSD’10) , Amman, Jordan. June 2010. ABSTRACT.(IEEE Xplore)
12. Siddeeq Y. Ameen, Fawzi Alnaima, and Mohammed M. Alani, Design of H.323 Secure IP-Telephony Framework, Proceedings of The 6th International Philadelphia Engineering Conference On Computational Aspects and Their Applications in Electrical Engineering, Philadelphia University, Amman, Jordan, September, 2006. ABSTRACT.
13. Abdul-Karim A-R. Kadhim, Mohammed M. Alani, DES80: A DES-Variant Cryptographic System, Proceedings of the First Scientific Conference of the State Company of Internet Services, Baghdad, Oct. 22nd -23rd , 2002.ABSTRACT. (Fulltext PDF)
1. Mohammed M. Alani, “Development of a VoIP Security System Based on H.323 Protocol”, PhD Thesis, Computer Engineering Department, College of Engineering, Nahrain University, Baghdad, Iraq. May, 2007. ABSTRACT.
2. Mohammed Alani, “Neuro-Genetic Approach for Cryptanalysis of Data Encryption Standard”, MSc Thesis, Computer Engineering Department, College of Engineering, Nahrain University, June, 2003.